Chinese School at Chapel Hill - Class Profile

Class Name:Soft Skills 软实力修炼:健全的心志,快乐的人生
Class Room:119
Class Time:4:00-4:50 PM
Pre-requirement:Age 13+
Textbook:
Class Goal:According to Mainstream psychology, IQ contributes only about 20 percent to the factors that determine life success, which leaves 80 % to other forces, which are EQ(Emotional Quotient) , PQ (Physical Quotient) , CQ (Creativity Quotient), AQ (Adversity Quotient), SQ (Spiritual Quotient). http://jobs.ucdc.co.in/getpagedata.php?pageid=NDM%3D If you look at 5 following characters of GRIT, we can map the following back to above Quotients Courage, Conscientiousness: Achievement Oriented vs. Dependable, Long-Term Goals and Endurance: Follow Through Resilience: Optimism, Confidence, and Creativity Excellence vs. Perfection https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUyNTI2MTkxNw==&mid=2247492461&idx=1&sn=468636029f15b650e4264d7b28f4f2bd&chksm=fa226e5fcd55e74933c04a2eccd43367cd25a9643f7c8126e4b092fe0a089484861983b449c7&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=0815WKmVK0Tj3hUWh0RXQfiw&pass_ticket=qqO34bqBjgp6eJ%2FzhQZGEMbQW2ZdH%2FOCDNdKu9OSlo0%3D#rd Asian American Student Suicide Rate at MIT is Quadruple the National Average http://reappropriate.co/2015/05/asian-american-student-suicide-rate-at-mit-is-quadruple-the-national-average/ How did All 12 boys and soccer coach survive in Thai cave? https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU5NzIyNTYxNQ==&mid=2247486809&idx=2&sn=70a01362418e6bb28b04584696f27c06&chksm=fe57f4b9c9207daf7248fe89446c32df575ad6afd836908c889225c65f3c1e70672a5e690a1c&mpshare=1&scene=1&srcid=0803qhKB9Gkhm6mTf0tLR6ub&pass_ticket=qqO34bqBjgp6eJ%2FzhQZGEMbQW2ZdH%2FOCDNdKu9OSlo0%3D#rd Let's give a kid practice opportunities to practice those Intelligence. There will be guest speakers in the class. Parents are welcome to the class. 为人父母的终极使命,其实是培养出适应社会的孩子。并且需要从很小的时候就开始培养,为孩子提供与外界接触的机会,鼓励孩子参加社会活动。
Teacher Name:Fu, Yi 傅易
Teacher Contact Info:Phone: 702-401-8225 (text during the day, it is OK to call me at night)    Email: Michellezheng999@gmail.com
Parents Representative: 
Parents Representative Phone: 
Class DateClass PlanClass Day
09/08/2018 Yes
09/15/2018 Yes
09/22/2018 Yes
09/29/2018 Yes
10/06/2018 Yes
10/13/2018 Yes
10/27/2018 Yes
11/03/2018 Yes
11/10/2018 Yes
11/17/2018 Yes
12/01/2018 Yes
12/08/2018 Yes
12/15/2018 Yes
No School: 10/20/2018(Fall Break - CSCH Pinic),   11/24/2018(Thanksgiving)
CSCH Web Site: http://www.csch-nc.org
 
   Copyright © Chinese School at Chapel Hill.    All Rights Reserved.    Page Loaded on 12/16/2018 12:10:45 PM ET